terça-feira, dezembro 23, 2008

Uma música: "I see the world through you"

Minha princesa,

Estava a ouvir esta musica e ao ouvir a letra pensei que irias gostar de a ouvir.
Quanto a mim tem um amensagem bem bonita.
Chama-se "I see the world through you"... quer dizer em Português "vejo o mundo através de ti" ou "vejo o mundo com os teus olhos". Um dia talvez te diga o que diz a letra...

Um beijinho, minha querida bebé.

_________________________________________________________________

My princess,

I was listening to this song and as i lestened to the lyrics, I thoght you would like to listen to it too.
In my opinion contains a beautiful message.
The song is "I see the world through you"... in Portuguese it mans "I see the world through your eyes". Maybe one day I will tell you what the lyrics say...

A kiss for you my sweet baby.

_________________________________________________________________

So I say go, go, hold your fists high,
Grow, slow, stand in for the fight,
Though I hope you never have to.
So I say run, run, sparkling light,
Have your fun and then come home at night,
I’m sure you’ll tell me something new,
Yeah I can see the world through you


I see the world through you, David Fonseca

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

gostei de tradução para português, em inglês, do título em inglês... ou qq coisa do género! :-)

12:05 da manhã  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home